The Festival of Female Entrepreneurs returns to the West of England next Friday for its fifth year, bringing together some of the UK’s most influential female entrepreneurs, business leaders and brightest start-ups to provide detailed insight for starting and scaling a business.
- Julie Deane, who launched The Cambridge Satchel Company with just £600 and now exports around the world
- Tech entrepreneur Alex Depledge, who grew cleaning service Hassle and sold it for millions
- The founders of top retailers Oliver Bonas and Tatty Devine
- Panels covering subjects including how to use technology, evaluating risks and going global
- Live entrepreneur pitches and the crowning of the Female Start-up of the Year 2016.
Book your ticket here now for the Bristol business event of the year.