No other news service in the Swindon and North Wiltshire area can compete with Swindon Business News for authoritative, independent online business news and information.
Here are 10 reasons why Swindon Business News is essential reading for anyone serious about business.
1) We have a strong track record of quality journalism and news coverage dating back more than 30 years. Our award-winning editor Robert Buckland has reported on business in Swindon for more than two decades and so has a deep understanding of what makes the town tick and what drives its economic growth. He has worked on national and regional newspapers and business magazines.
2) All our stories are researched and written by experienced business journalists – they are not simply press releases that have been cut and pasted.
3) We do not run ‘advertorials’ disguised as news stories. This means our readers and subscribers know they are getting news that is useful, relevant and impartial.
4) Many of the 25,000-plus unique visitors to our website every month and 3,000 named subscribers to our weekly e-bulletins are senior-level figures in the local business community who value our serious approach to business news.
5) We are privately-owned in the West of England and totally independent of PR agencies or other businesses, meaning – unlike many other news services covering Swindon and Wiltshire – there are no restrictions on our editorial coverage.
6) No other business news service covering Swindon has backing from organisations of the calibre of our advertisers – which is testament to Swindon Business News’s standing as the go-to website for serious, authoritative business news and information.
7) Our blue-chip advertisers and sponsors include Thrings (Swindon’s biggest law firm), Withy King (Swindon’s second-biggest law firm), Monahans (Swindon’s largest accountancy firm), Forward Swindon (the town’s economic regeneration company), Business West (which runs the Swindon and Wiltshire Initiative), UKTI (the Government’s overseas trade organisation), and Rombourne (the serviced office firm now operating in Swindon), among others.
8) Next year we will be staging the first Swindon Innovation Awards, which will showcase the town’s pioneering businesses, and we have a raft of other initiatives lined up which will demonstrate our commitment to, and support of, Swindon’s business community.
9) We have a single, highly cost effective media partnership package which, for a one-off payment of £750 plus VAT, gives advertisers a whole year of the best kind of exposure, enabling them to communicate their brand by a variety of means across our digital platforms.
10) Our sister websites and e-bulletins in Bath and Bristol give Swindon Business News advertisers an unparalleled opportunity to extend their marketing activity along the M4 Corridor. No other business media in Swindon offers this type of package.