Avagio, the Chippenham-based ‘digital office’ specialist, has launched a series of free guides to help managers and owners of small businesses make more of their IT investment.
The six guides in the Stress-Free IT series aim to eliminate technology headaches. They cover:
* How and why business is becoming technically complicated
* Avoiding project nightmares, disasters and expensive miscommunications
* IT terms explained in plain English
* Choosing an IT Supplier
* How to check if your current IT Services supplier stacks up.
The guides complement Avagio’s Better Business series, which is designed to help improve business performance through technology.
This series, which has a new guide added every week, currently covers:
* What the Cloud is, and why it’s important to you…
* How to outflank competitors with great IT…
* Buying Cloud Services: The fundamentals that must be known
* How SMEs can improve their IT in just 30 days
* The top 10 ways a business can benefit from Cloud Services
The free guides can be downloaded from the Avagio web site at http://www.avagio.co.uk/resources/guides/
Avagio, one of the fastest-growing IT service businesses in the West of England, aims to be a trusted impartial IT advisor to growing businesses.